March 20, 2016

Dip


I had to check out Valaskala, the exhibit by Instincta and Stem van Helsinki. I was kind of just bouncing around jumping off the planets and things until I got down to the whale on the land level. The animation (Animlia) I used for the picture was in their single avatar pose tool diamond. I used region settings for windlight but added a bit of gamma to show you details of the outfit better. Check out this exhibit at LEA19 with the sounds on as they are a big part of the installation. (Pieni wrote about the exhibit on the Galleria Kakku blog).

Outfit details:

Hair: Mina: Stella Dip dye, VIP group gift (make sure you have the right group)
Eyes: Poetic Colors: Summer Sky, Beach Night, old gift
Shoes: E-Clipse: Meccano Heels, Black, On9
Skin: Lumae: Adore, Priestess, Tribal, DarkBrow
Outfit: Gabriel: Sweet Harness suit, Black, Kustom9
Nails: Zoz: Joy, Dark, Maitreya
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body, Lara
Shape: Alana
(Posted by Alana)

No comments:

Post a Comment