January 6, 2015

Eclectic assemble

I know today's outfit is bit of an eclectic assemble, to say the least. I was shopping around combining this outfit and then I saw the advert for Hello Tuesday and the baseball girl poses. Had to get those. My friend really loves baseball and is counting the days for the season to start. So supportive friend as I try to be, I wanted to take a few swings to test my batting skills. But where to go? Most of the sims I frequent are covered in snow. Well Destination guide to the rescue. Bowness Island seemed to have a lot of nice greenery. And who does not like learning? This place is cool. Look around and read what they have done. The space elevator is something they say will be a reality sometime in the future, for example.

Outfit details:

Eyes: Inkheart: Glass Eyes, Green, mesh and regular (Thanks InkHeart!)
Top: Fishy Strawberry: Starry Night, Aubergine, freebie
Hair and jewelry: Truth: Minerva, browns, Über
Boots: Decoy: Neve, Black, with hud, socks on off options, C88
Pants: Coco: Colored Skinny Jeans, Purple, The Chapter Four, gacha
Skin: Glam Affair: Amberly II, India, Chapter4 1 & 2 (appliers from their mainstore)
Nails: Nail Me: Merry Christmas gift
Hands: Slink: Mesh Hands Casual

Pose: BelleBody: Baseball Girl, 2, Hello Tuesday (30L$ 6 poses, today only)

Location: Bowness Island Space Elevator, the Raymaker Field Studies Centre at Bowness

No comments:

Post a Comment