August 1, 2014

Hibiscus


Four years in SL. Still feel like a newcomer in some ways. Always finding new things to find out more about. I have blogged since I started. Blogs have come and gone but the need to blog has remained. I build and create so much now that I can no longer blog daily. I have found friends that are so dear to me, that they have become family. Anywhere where there are people, there is going to be drama and bad things, too. But all in all being in the virtual worlds has been a great experience. I look forward to four more years. And beyond that.

Outfit details:

Skirt: Valentina E.: Celine Pencil Skirt, Silver, Fifty Linden Fridays
Sandals: Boom: Halcyon, Rose, FLF
Skin: Belleza: Bella, Tan, Dk, FLF
Hair Accessory: Delirium Style: Hibiscus, Aloha Fair 1L$ gift
Corset: Drift: Pussycat, Satin Set, mesh, TDRF
Eyes: Shy Girls: free
Hair: Liquence: F7 in Light Browns
Hands and feet: Slink: AvEnhance Feet, Female, Mid, Mesh Hands Casual

Pose: oOo Studio: Travelogue 5, FLF

Location: Amazon River (adult)

1 comment: